Need to dive into Google's popular application suite, Google Workspace? The Google 5-Pack contains quick-start references including the Google Drive Cheat Sheet, the Google Docs Cheat Sheet, the Google Sheets Basics Cheat Sheet, and the Google Sheets Intermediate Cheat Sheet. The four-panel references are printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. They have holes for three-ring binders.
The 5-pack also includes Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes: The unofficial guide to Google Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides. The revised third edition published in 2021 covers new features for the desktop/browser applications for PCs, Macs, and Chromebooks including Google Forms and Google Sites.
These Google resources are used extensively in business, education, government, and home settings. Topics include:
- Interfaces for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- How to create and rename new documents
- Online collaboration with classmates and colleagues
- Converting Microsoft Office documents to Google formats, and vice versa
- How to perform limited editing of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
- How to delete or restore files
- Examples of basic features, from creating charts in Sheets to using templates in Google Docs and Slides
- Intermediate features, including tables (Docs), animations (Slides), and online surveys (Forms & Sheets)
- Basic features of the Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets apps for Android/iOS
Keyboard shortcuts on Windows PCs, Macs, and Chromebooks.
What readers are saying:
"No matter how many times I type a formula and such, I can never remember. I found this tool invaluable."
"The most important page for me is the keyboard shortcuts."
"Highly recommend it to novice Chromebook users."
"I bought this for a friend who wasn't familiar with the app. It helps her on the job and she can complete her tasks thanks to this little helper."