Do you need a quick reference for Microsoft Excel 2019? The four-panel Excel 2019 Reference & Cheat Sheet (printed or PDF versions available) contains tips and examples of basic Excel functions and features for both Excel 2019 for Windows and Excel 2019 for macOS. Most instructions and examples also apply to Excel 2016 and earlier versions of the software. Topics include:
- New features of Excel 2019
- An overview of Microsoft’s Ribbon interface.
- Annotated list of Home ribbon features and settings.
- Creating and saving workbooks.
- How to add, edit, and hide data.
- How to import and export .txt, .csv, .tsv, and .xls files.
- How to use static cell references.
- Setting the Excel print area.
- Examples of basic formulas, functions, and AutoFill.
- How to perform simple math and calculate averages.
- How to sort and filter data.
- How to create a chart or graph.
- Universal keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Excel (Windows and macOS).
Note that the Excel 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover advanced features of Excel 2019, the Excel mobile apps for tablets and phones, or other Microsoft Office/Office 365 applications.
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
The Excel 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet was created by the publisher of the award-winning IN 30 MINUTES guides and is based on Excel Basics In 30 Minutes.
The Excel 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
Select the printed cheat sheet (8.5 x 11 inches printed on high-quality card stock, three-hole punched) or the color PDF which can be downloaded to the device of your choice to be read on the screen or printed out on paper.