Revised second edition - order now! When you're giving a slide presentation, a positive impression can make a sale or win over an audience. The revised and updated second edition of PowerPoint Basics In 30 Minutes can help you connect with audiences and make great presentations that get real results.
This unofficial PowerPoint user guide covers the basic features of PowerPoint 2019 (part of the Office 365 suite), PowerPoint Online, and the PowerPoint mobile apps, including PowerPoint for Android and PowerPoint for iOS. The PowerPoint manual also demonstrates how to use some of PowerPoint's most powerful features and tools, such as:
- Premade PowerPoint templates with gorgeous backgrounds and fonts.
- Custom PowerPoint layouts that fit your personality or corporate identity.
- Special PowerPoint formatting and design options.
- PowerPoint Designer, a feature that can help make boring slides look more interesting.
- Tools to place photos, video, and audio onto slides.
- Shapes, graphs, tables, and SmartArt.
- Graceful transitions between PowerPoint slides.
- PowerPoint animations that can make text and other elements come to life.
- Proofing tools for spelling and review.
- PowerPoint collaboration features that make it easy to work with colleagues or classmates.
- Exporting PowerPoint PDFs, online versions for the Web, and package presentations to share with others.
- Creating paper copies and printed PowerPoint handouts.
- Showing your presentation with a mouse or mobile device, or using a PowerPoint remote or PowerPoint clicker
Author Angela Rose also gives tips on how to communicate more effectively using PowerPoint decks. Whether you are giving a business presentation, preparing a lecture for a class or seminar, or using Microsoft PowerPoint for personal use, PowerPoint Basics In 30 Minutes (2nd Edition) can help you create a better-looking presentation that makes a big impact.