NEW FOR 2020! Do you need an intermediate desktop reference for Microsoft Word 2019? The four-panel Word 2019 Intermediate Desktop Reference and Cheat Sheet (printed and PDF versions available) contains step-by-step instructions and shortcuts for commonly used intermediate-level features of Word 2019. Instructions and examples apply to both the Windows and macOS versions of Word 2019, and includes a list of keyboard shortcuts. Topics cover:
- Working with multiple windows (View tab)
- Page settings (Layout tab)
- Line and Paragraph Spacing (Home tab)
- How to format with styles (Home tab)
- Themes and Style Sets (Design tab)
- Formatting images (Picture Format tab)
- Advanced Find & Replace
- Personalizing letters, envelopes, and labels (Mailings tab)
- Modifying headers and footers (Insert and Header & Footer tabs)
- Adding/modifying a table of contents (References tab)
- How to add a footnote or endnote (References tab)
- Working with citations (References tab)
- Adding a bibliography (References tab)
- How to add an index (References tab)
- Working with tables (Insert tab)
- Collaboration options
- Restricting collaboration
- Keyboard shortcuts (Windows/macOS)
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders. Fully recyclable and designed for readability.
The Word 2019 Intermediate Desktop Reference and Cheat Sheet was created by the publisher of the top-selling guides Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes, Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, and Dropbox In 30 Minutes. Publisher i30 Media offers separate cheat sheets including the Excel 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet (ISBN 9781641880268), the Google Drive Reference and Cheat Sheet (ISBN 9781939924438) and the Google Docs Reference and Cheat Sheet (ISBN 9781939924445).
The Word 2019 Intermediate Desktop Reference and Cheat Sheet is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
Select the printed cheat sheet (8.5 x 11 inches printed on high-quality card stock, three-hole punched) or the color PDF which can be downloaded to the device of your choice to be read on the screen or printed out on paper.