This handy reference and cheat sheet (printed and PDF versions available) contains tips, examples, and easy-to-read annotated screenshots of Google Sheets, the free online spreadsheet program and Microsoft Excel alternative. Topics include:
- Overview of Google Sheets on the Web, including annotated screenshots of the main page and formatting toolbar
- Sheets basics: Creating, renaming, saving, and copying spreadsheets
- How to edit while offline
- How to add, edit, and hide data
- How to import and export .txt, .csv, .pdf, and .xlsx files
- Examples of basic formulas, functions, auto-fill
- How to perform simple math and calculate averages
- Sorting and filtering data
- How to create a chart or graph
- Keyboard shortcuts for Chromebooks, Windows, and OS X
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
Publisher i30 Media offers separate cheat sheets and references for Google Drive and Google Docs.
Select the printed cheat sheet (8.5 x 11 inches printed on high-quality card stock, three-hole punched) or the color PDF which can be downloaded to the device of your choice to be read on the screen or printed out on paper.