Do you need a quick reference for MS PowerPoint 2019? The four-panel Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Reference & Cheat Sheet (printed and PDF versions available) contains tips, shortcuts, and an annotated list of the most frequently accessed PowerPoint 2019 features for Windows and macOS. Almost all of the instructions and examples also apply to PowerPoint 2016. Topics include:
- What the various ribbons in PowerPoint 2019 do
- Annotated list of PowerPoint 2019 Home ribbon buttons
- Inserting images, shapes, and videos
- Adding transitions and animations
- Creating and saving documents
- How to change the slide layout
- Working with MS PowerPoint templates
- How to export PDFs
- How print a presentation
- Keyboard shortcuts for both Windows and Mac users
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders. A PDF version is also available.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover advanced features of PowerPoint 2019, the Microsoft PowerPoint mobile apps for tablets and phones, or other Microsoft Office 2019/Office 365 applications.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
Select the printed cheat sheet (8.5 x 11 inches printed on high-quality card stock, three-hole punched) or the color PDF which can be downloaded to the device of your choice to be read on the screen or printed out on paper.